Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2, Class / Self Evaluation...

New Media Is about improving your skills at a Computer such as, Typing, Writing, Studying, Researching, etc...

What i liked about this Class was the Fact that The class lesson itself Teaches us how to become a winner, a Failure, a Never-Give upper, Someone who works hard and shows Commitment. But the Only thing I didnt like was that wall at my Right that points Downward and Says                                " Wrong Way...". My suggestion for Improving this Class would be ... More Posters, and More Lessons. 

Did i really do my Best in this Class? Well i would say on a scale of 1 to 10 I did at least 8.

AM i committed to being a CTR Person, Of course i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). I depends upon how hard i want to wo...