Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

School Break Days...

1.

A. What i did was stay at home, bond more with my family, and just play.

B. The places i went were home, church, stores, and groceries store.

C. People i met were Diana, Ana, Mauricio, and Sonia.

D. I watched "The Muppet Christmas Carol ."

E. An event i saw was soccer, football, and basketball.

F. A CTR experience that i had was the lesson where Christmas was not about presents.

G. A book that i was reading was, "Brian's Hunt."

H. The homework i did was to get ready for school.

I. Something else i did was get a new sweater and shoes. And i got 50$ for a gift.  :p

2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). I depends upon how hard i want to wo...