Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

The 3 questions

The 3 Questions:
  1. Can people trust me to do whats right? 
     2.  Am I committed to doing my very best?

     3.  Do I treat people the way i want to be treated?


"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
- Lou Holtz
     
Reflection: What i think this statement means is that 1, can people trust me to do what is right, this leads me to my point where an old quote stated "... good reputation (background)..." from fall to winter season. This says that your supposed to have a good image. As in a good reputation, so that people will expect you do do what they expect. 2, Am i committed to doing my very best.  Well i would say that the majority of people will do the very best till the End. But the other 40% will probably Rage quit, slack-off, give up, or get the impression of that other statement "follow the crowd...". Finally #3, "Do i treat people the way i want to be treated?" I would say ' loads of people treat others like earwax most likely because the world has already gone down the drain with corruption, sadness, and selfishness or greed.But there's about a 60% of people who are good. So i would say YES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). I depends upon how hard i want to wo...