Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend


What i did during memorial day was basically honor the day where soldiers had fought for us and some may have walked home. So i celebrate the freedom which is little appreciated and misunderstood these days. I went to a huge fair where people were giving food for a small price. Than i went to this huge building were clothing and other stuff was stored, soldiers clothing, shoes, etc.I met a new friend who dyed their hair red for honoring reasons. Than i went to a place where music was played to serve an important person. Than i watched a movie where one soldier was fighting against an evil foe and his weaponry, after that i watched the trailer for independence day.One good ctr moment was were i helped a lady open some bottles because she was too weak to open them after a long day of work. Something else i did was slack off on several of my duties which i'm really disappointed of, like my notebook responsibility and my church responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). I depends upon how hard i want to wo...