Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Capture a face -- ENGLISH MS.PINTO

Alejandro                                                             Perez
Ms.Pinto 
English 10
22 August, 2016
                            Proven Wrong
    How I found this profoundly outstanding face was when I was going to plug in the charger for my phone. At first, the face was simply--"Shocked"-- but then I saw the lost potentialove of the face. I could add a mouth if I simply lower the camera down. Then I saw the face of an electrical outlet that no other being could see. I saw an unpleasantly surprised, non-feeling, shocked, serious, Proven wrong sort of face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). I depends upon how hard i want to wo...