Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Chiropracto


        Chiropractor.
Duties and Responsibilities: Chiropractors are health care providers who work with patients dealing with problems related to bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons. They usually work either in private practice or in health care clinics or facilities. Chiropractic must have a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, which usually takes four years to complete.
Salary: $50,000-$70,000
Education: The courses offer practical training in adjustment and supervised clinical training and cover subjects as:
·        Anatomy
·        Biomechanics
·        Pathology
·        Physiology
·        Orthopedics
·        And Diagnosis
 
 Reflection: I don’t want to be a jokester but if I do have this for a job I would have to not, because I would probably crack something wrong and probably kill them by accident so no …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). I depends upon how hard i want to wo...