Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

When I do (good/bad)...

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."
 -Abraham Lincoln
 
Reflection: what i feel about this quote/statement  is that the more i do good in life i will feel better about myself, but if i do a horrible understanding , i will feel like a monster.
For Example: The lady across the street dropped her car keys and wallet and walks away without noticing , then a selfish robber / burglar tries to steal these items but then i come to they rescue and bust his teeth and send him to jail , and while doing this return the wallet and car keys ( this is completely unrealistic ) then after doing this i feel like a great hero!For Example: I was supposed to choose the right side of twix but i chose the left side of twix, i feel like a horrible person .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). I depends upon how hard i want to wo...