Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Rattle Snake

“You knew what i was when you picked me up.”
-Rattle Snake
Reflection: This story was about a young youth indian who then challenged himself to reach the top of the mountain. He than came across a snake who was desperate, cold, and hungry, so he asked take me down of the mountain. The young indian said no but the snake was very persuasive, so the indian paused and said ok when the snake persuaded him. Once at the bottom, the snake jumped and bit the young youth indian. The snake then said “You knew what i was when you picked me up.”One example could be when someone hands you drugs, the next few months you might have a horrid disease and you then see the drugs next to you and they say “You knew what i was when you picked me up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

A Choice: Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). I depends upon how hard i want to wo...